To be in position to sign the contract with the Research Council of Norway, the NCCS Consortium Agreement (CA) first had to be in place and signed by all partners. The CA was developed and negotiated through several rounds this fall, heavily supported by an industry task force. By December, the CA was finally settled, and by February, partners had signed the CA detailing our collaboration over the coming eight years.
In total, 25 partners signed the CA, where 13 were research partners and 12 were partners from the industry.
- Watch TCCS-9 live here and submit your question on twitter - June 12, 2017
- NCCS Consortium Agreement and contract signed - March 30, 2017
- Submit your abstracts! - January 27, 2017
- SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award – Call for nominations - December 12, 2016
- TCCS-9 – Call for abstracts - December 8, 2016
- Bridging the gap between science and industry relevance - April 25, 2016